By accessing the Site and using its Services, You agree to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that You are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If You do not accept these Terms in their entirety, You may not access or use the Site and its Services.
2. Use License
Site content contained therein is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Permission is granted to download Site content for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license You may not:
a. modify or copy content, or “mirror” content on another server; and/or
b. use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without prior written consent of the Company.
2. This license will terminate upon violation of these restrictions, and will require immediate destruction of any downloaded Site content You are in possession of, whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
Site content and Services are provided “as is” and “as available”.
1. You understand that downloading from, or otherwise obtaining content through the Site, is at your own discretion and risk.
a. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all warranties, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of rights.
b. The Company makes no warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information provided on the Site. The Company also makes no warranties that Site content is fully complete, current, and free of technical, typographical, or photographical errors. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Site content at any time without notice and/or leave content “as is” without commitment to update the Site.
c. The Company makes no warranties that access to, and use of the Site, will be continuous or uninterrupted.
2. The Company makes no warranties of any kind regarding the availability, timeliness and effectiveness of the Services.
a. The Company reserves the right to make changes to Services or terminate Services at any time without notice.
b. The Company does not guarantee You that Services provided will meet any or all needs, and/or achieve any or all target outcomes.
c. The Company is not responsible in any way for personal, professional, and/or business-related decisions that You make based on using Site content and its Services.
In no event shall the Company be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
1. any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential or punitive damages;
2. cost of procurement for substitute products or services;
3. interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; and/or
4. any amounts that exceed the fees paid by You to the Company under this Agreement for the Service rendered during the period in question prior to the cause of action.
The Company shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its parent company, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, employees and contractors harmless from any liability, claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, and any of the Company’s Services.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site, and is not responsible in any way for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply endorsement by the Company. You assume all risks associated with using any such linked sites.
7. Terms Modifications
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.